The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 20, 2016

I am one of the Top 3 Winners of The Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Annual Writing Contest The Reception is on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:30 PM

I am one of the Top 3 Winners of The Friends of the Whitefish Bay Library Annual Writing Contest  The Reception is on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:30 PM

The event is open to the public.

The reception is at the upstairs library room of the Whitefish Bay Library.
Address:

5300 N. Marlborough Dr.
Whitefish Bay WI 53217

I will be reading my winning poem and will also bring a copy or two of my novel "The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper" if you would like one.  ($9 cash)

No comments:

Post a Comment