The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 6, 2016

After Listening to Hillary and Bernie talk about I voted for this bill He didn't vote for that one what did I realize 03 06 2016

After Listening to Hillary and Bernie talk about I voted for this bill He didn't vote for that one what did I realize   03 06 2016

A Presidential Candidate in their standing should really be saying, "I drafted this legislation."  Instead of I voted for this he voted for that bickering!

"I drafted this legislation."

Does that clue you in on how they would be as President?  "I promised clean water but that bill never came before me to sign."

Isn't that pathetic!

What does that tell us about them?  They are just place holders being controlled like puppets on strings!  A person of true merit, personal power and authority would draft a bill!  They would not take that I am eating at an expensive restaurant and, "I didn't decide to have that but I decided to have that.  Too bad they didn't have that."

They are one step removed from what they are supposed to be already!  You don't elevate someone like that further up the ladder; you take the ladder away from them.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 03 06 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment