The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Between Clinton and Trump I vote for Trump; no woman immune from the Draft should ever send our boys to War 03 15 2016

Between Clinton and Trump I vote for Trump; no woman immune from the Draft should ever send our boys to War  03 15 2016

Between Trump and Sanders I vote for Sanders.  Because Sanders is anti Wall Street.

And if I were President I would make the 541t hit the fan in this country so fast it would make your head spin.  George Washington had people executed for treason so don't ever let a Presidency like that ever be compared to Nazi Germany!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 03 15 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

Donald, Donald, Donald the reason those companies are leaving the country is because of prior Republican administrations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment