The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My ears might be a little off from the voices but 03 02 2016

My ears might be a little off from the voices but  03 02 2016


As I heard Adel singing it sounded like a black Porta Rican Male to me.

Then I heard Elton John singing and it sounded like someone with Down's Syndrome to me.

And the other day when I heard Lady Gaga sing I couldn't understand the deep tones and the English accent she was putting on them?  I think that was compensating for not finding the emotion of those songs or lack of range.  And sure she is good but she could be better and she is one of the best but she could be a lot better.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment