The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Problem with Hillary Clinton is that she looks at Government from the point of view of someone of high wealth status 03 13 2016

The Problem with Hillary Clinton is that she looks at Government from the point of view of someone of high wealth status  03 13 2016

That is an infantile point of view compared to what the needs of the American People are and what our Constitution dictates we should be!  It is a let them eat cake policy in regard to the urgency of change needed and the degree of change needed!  That let them eat cake policy of women in power is enough already in history to keep them completely out of power!  And some tribes do indeed know to keep their women extremely busy!  Why?  So that they don't cause trouble!

By default of her gun control commentary she considers the Constitution of the United States and what it means a terrible idea!  More infantile let them eat cake policy!

That is why you see very little depth to her commentary!  Most of it is a bellering out "I" "I"  "I"  Personalities like that have never been able to convince me of anything!  I would like to see her go just one day without using the word "I"

Every time she uses the word "I" she should have already been substituting the word "you!"


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 03 13 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com






 

No comments:

Post a Comment