The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, March 21, 2016

Worship of a Blessed One implies that the majority of those who worship the Blessed One are not blessed themselves 03 21 2016

Worship of a Blessed One implies that the majority of those who worship the Blessed One are not blessed themselves  03 21 2016

You can't tell me that Donald Trump isn't himself Jewish.  It was either his Great Grandfather or one of them in that lineage that was evicted from Germany.  There has been a lot of anti Trump propaganda comparing him to Hitler.  In effect they took statements the trump made and they compared directly to things Hitler stated.

So today Trump comes out and praises Israel.

So put those two or three above ideas together and what do you conclude?

I hold my hands out to compare all of that and I don't like what I come up with.

So what happens when we create a country where it doesn't matter if you are blessed to be normal or not?  You get someone invade it just like what happened in Israel in ancient history!!!  The Romans!  And that went on for far too many centuries didn't it!    It looks like history repeating itself to me. 

But if indeed we stick to the intent of the Constitution we will not be in trouble.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 03 21 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment