The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pot Head Engineer 08 10 2013 New photograph and T shirt available at link!!!!

I was devising a mean to get the bilge water out of the hull of my boat when I decided to create this structure with a stove pot for the head. The term "Engineer" in the title comes from it being a mechanical based structure.  It is two scissors jacks with a base and stove pot for the head hence the title Pot Head Engineer.

There was nothing in the pot it had just been rinsed out in the kitchen sink and I was asked what I was going to do with it as I ran out of the house with it.  I quickly set it on top of the structure for the photograph and then returned it to its rightful place on the kitchen stove.

It is one of those serendipitous temporary sculptures.

See link for what this is about!!!!

>>>>>>'Pot Head Engineer' Link<<<<<<<

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment