The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Acquired Taste of Eating and Preparing Healthy Food 08 19 2013

The Acquired Taste of Eating and Preparing Healthy Food 08 19 2013

An acquired taste being defined as a taste that once you acquire you like.

For example eating morning oatmeal with just a dash of cinnamon and no sugar!!!!

But I still like butter on my whole grain toast because it makes the toast more easy to chew; easier on the teeth!  They need steel machines to mill grain you know.

Make that your news resolution in terms of Acquired taste; oatmeal with a dash of cinnamon.

And think of healthy food as an acquired taste.  But for more advanced readers think of the concept of how can I make this known healthy food palatable and still healthy!

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 19 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

And somebody just got the first page of their new cookbook from me?

No comments:

Post a Comment