The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The other day I quoted the Bible on Isreal and Judah 08 31 2013

The other day I quoted the Bible on Isreal and Judah 08 31 2013

What does that quote tell us?  It tells us that Israel and Judah were not the same country at one time.  I confirmed this rather quickly, see link.

Israel and Judah

Here is the quote.  You have to have a literary mind that appreciates poetry to get some of this.

Nehemiah 13:15 “In those days I saw people in Judah treading winepresses on the Sabbath and bringing in grain and loading it on donkeys, together with wine, grapes, figs and all other kinds of loads.  And they were bringing all this into Jerusalem on the Sabbath.  Therefore I warned them against selling food on that day.”

This is the article I wrote with it in it.

That quote implies that Jerusalem and Judah were not the same!!!

But Jesus Christ is sometimes said to be from Judah?  That is not confirmed by my research.  We know that he is from Nazareth.  That is north in Israel on the Israel and Judah map above.  It is not shown on that map but it is to the lower left of that inland sea.  It is about 40 km north of Samaria on that map I referenced to.  He was far north of the Border!


His opposition to the Romans would only make sense in the realm of my understanding of it if the Romans Conquered this area by coming from the South first.  But in order to do that they would have had to travel by sea first.  I seem to remember them traveling by land in conquest, and that would mean they dropped down from the north and would have rolled through Israel before Judah?  I will have to look that one up.

What I am finding is that there was a conflict there and the Romans are said to have been invited to solve it.

Conflict that invited Romans

But that doesn't really make any sense.

*****'

All of this is based on irrefutable evidence in the Bible that Jesus Christ and the Bible are against alcohol.  For example in the story of the loaves and the fishes in order to feed a great many people two bottles of wine are thought by me to be diluted with water!!!!  That is how I read and interpret that!  It means that life becomes easier without alcohol?  That problems are solved easier without alcohol.  That the reason the people could not be fed was because of alcohol (wine.) I just have interpreted it that way for a long time and hence am I often leave out the reasoning for the understanding for it because it just seems like the common sense interpretation.  Hard to understand but you have to think about it like a grandmother breaking any bottles of your grandfathers that she found.


*****
Interesting Tidbit I found:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080821101416AA5mPdI

"Because the Jews rebelled against the romans and even massacred a roman legion and that's one of the reasons why the romans destroyed their temple and expelled them, with many jews resettling in Andalusia spain."

******'
That is 350 miles south of the Basque region of spain.

98% of Irish are said to have a Spanish gene.

Something about the Murphy family shield looking very similar to the "Lion of Judah"

Lion of Judah


Murphy Coat of Arms

The Irish had Kings 500 years before the English did.

And Schizophrenia is indeed thought to be a sign of Royalty.


Anyone connect the dots?


Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 31 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment