The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Look for my New Cigar Box Guitar Single Congregation Bathsheba Ant Farm



Congregation Bathsheba Ant Farm





Congregation Bathsheba Ant Farm
It has an industrial dance quality to it.  I feel as if I am in some basement warehouse dance club somewhere in Chicago when I listen to it.  And it was created on my Cigar Box Guitar.
Loosed the strings on my Cigar Box Guitar and set the Amplifier just right and this is what came forth.  When I listen to it I am either transported into a trance or find myself listening to a pure acoustic musical science fiction movie or the end of an eerie crime drama.  But perhaps what I like best about it is the biofeedback it gives to the origin of voices; hence it is a form of exorcising them from yourself.  And there is proof positive that it definitely has the power to rapture that element from your soul!   An eerie beat with a crescendo cleaning climax and finish, as if the power of God intercedes. 


Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment