The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, February 19, 2016

Humor: The cause of baldness 02 19 2016

Humor:  The cause of baldness 02 19 2016

What caused his baldness?  A bird that he kept inside of his head pecked the hairs out from the inside.

Apparently that bird didn't feel like it was the HOME for him!

Postscript:

It managed to give "him" baldness and men and women disability at the same time!


Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 02 19 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

I believe I was told once that I could say it better than most in fewer words!

I wonder if a man ever applied for disability because he became bald?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment