The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, February 22, 2016

I think the White Fungus on Blueberries would Test Positive for Lichen planus 02 22 2016

I think the White Fungus on Blueberries would Test Positive for Lichen planus 02 22 2016

You will know if you get a fungal rash in sweaty fold of your skin.

And it is very hard if not impossible to get rid of!

What does it mean?

The CDC should be all over this one.

You will also go into a mental stupor and likely become a dependent minded zombie from it.

What I would do?  Use Acrylic Acid and Planetary Formulas Candida Digest as well as monostat 7 anywhere it itches and smells.  And don't use a health club!  And I don't want to say it but I have to, don't use a health club with blacks or whores in it.

"I sat on the bench and got a rash that would not go away for a very long period of time."

So much for communal living!

That lichen planus is highly likely to contribute to mental retardation.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 02 22 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment