The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Let everything fall into disrepair and then ask the question, "Do we really need this?" 02 16 2016

Let everything fall into disrepair and then ask the question, "Do we really need this?"  02 16 2016


How hard can it be to be in Government?  How hard can it be to be Mayor, Governor or President?

Just let everything fall into a state of disrepair and then ask the question, "Do we really need this?"

Do you know what you are?  You are pathetic!

Let everything fall into a state of disrepair and then ask the baby faced newscaster with 6 of the 5 genes required for Down's Syndrome to ask the question, "Do we really need this?"

And that is exactly what I thought as I drove by the area where the Mitchell Park Domes are located.

******'

Is someone with hypothyroidism more likely to give the general population the Evil Eye?  It looks scarier with the bigger eyeball that sticks out doesn't it.  So in white people is that really from a black gene?  And when your thyroid isn't working right all might not be well in your head either?  Something in your brain causing inflammation and your eyeballs to therefore bulge out?

As I look at Hillary Clintons profile sometimes that is what it looks like to me!  That eye is sticking out a little too far!  And you know what?  I am not too far off am I!  Because she is on Coumadin blood thinner so that the veins in her skull drain better.

And I was reading a "Time" magazine on Alzheimer's and longevity the other day.  I had a lot to write about that but I only have so much time.

But what causes a woman to get an underactive thyroid?   Something dirty was in there that overloaded or rather fooled the thyroid gland?  What was in there that fooled her thyroid gland?  And how was it made dirty?

*****'

But the Greeks play a prominent role in religion.  And I have noticed that Greeks have that bulging eye more so than others?  S



Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 02 16 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment