The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Quote number Two 07 31 2013

Quote number Two 07 31 2013

You can count on me being an ACTIVE thorn in the side of corruption until the day that I die!  There is nothing you can do to shut me up or keep me from writing other than death!

Someone else said the same thing in our history.  "Give me Liberty or give me death!"  And it is indeed inked into our Constitution.  I am at the liberty to say what I want about you!  And it is true!

So you decide, "Give me Liberty or Give me death."  It would seem that you don't want me to have Liberty?  Is that your decision?  Is that your community tribal rule and verdict for a great many of us?

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 07 31 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment