The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, July 27, 2013

You don't need to be an architect to design and build houses or buildings 07 27 2013

You don't need to be an architect to design and build houses or buildings 07 27 2013

My Great Granfather built his own two story house in Loyal Wisconsin and I am sure that I could do the same thing today; (if God were to allow it to happen?)

I am sure that I could design and build artistic buildings that are better than anything on the market.

An Architect would be required to look over the engineering of such a design in today's modern world though.  True works of Art!

My Grandfather could do it and I know that I could too because of that and my current knowledge?  Can you make the same claim?

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 07 27 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment