The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, July 12, 2013

Village of Whitefish Bay Water Retention Project 07 12 2013

Village of Whitefish Bay Water Retention Project 07 12 2013

What good is the water retention pond if the foundation to my house is cracked from the percussive force of the cranes and hydraulic actuators of the trucks?

My house is right across the street from Cahill Square and it was not flooded because I made sure to maintain a good working sump pump and other measures that kept my basement from flooding.

Are you going to reimburse me if my foundation cracks because of this effort and my basement floods through that crack in the foundation?

As I sit in my chair in the living room it is vibrating my seat!!!

What good are you?

And do you not think about the roads that you just spend millions on repairing; how the percussive force might be cracking them too?

We can't tell anyone how to do anything because if we do it will lead to a lost business opportunity in the future for them????

Good God what age am I living in?

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 07 12 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment