The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Domestic Partnerships 08 03 2014

Domestic Partnerships 08 03 2014


Can you prove to me that one man isn't demonically possessed to be the underdog of the other?  A demon of a person giving him feelings of insecurity so that he stays with that other person as a sex performing partner?

What if one of the two men didn't know that the other one had fur ears and could hear his every thought?  

Should we legally recognize that as a domestic partnership or as a marriage?  No!

Can you prove to me that one of the two men also doesn't have a defective gene related to serotonin regulation?  No!  You will never be able to prove that to me!  And there is strong evidence from the study of mice that that is true!!!!!

Am I the only one who read Lord of the Flies?

Thomas Paul Murphy
originally published on 08 03 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment