The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I actually hope that people smoking in public get cancer and die....08 27 2014

I actually hope that people smoking in public get cancer and die....08 27 2014

I actually hope that people smoking in public get cancer and die before they give me lung cancer from the second hand smoke and I die!

Nor is some fruit loop therapist going to try to convince me that thought is a sign of mental illness or psychosis!

I feel absolutely no guilt whatsoever for having that thought!  Nor do I find it insensitive to those who suffer from addiction!  Why not?  My father told me no smoking and that was all he needed to say!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 27 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment