1. "Who are you to judge!"
2. "Forgive and forget about it instead."
3. "We are all human!" Meaning you yourself have to be guilty of something too, so never accuse, because you are human.
4. "Those who suffer are truly blessed." This means shut up that bad person did something good for you!
5. "Everything happens for a reason." That is blaming the victim. Some of this sounds like the philosophy of drugged out freak hippy children? Terrible way to think about the Church.
6. "Nothing happens that god doesn't first know about and okay." It boils down to telling you God okayed the crime committed against you! So don't seek justice. And right after that, that same fruit loop of a person will tell you that "God wants us to be happy!" Can you hear her introverted baby like voice already?
That is all I can think of in a brainstorm. Feel free to add more to it if you think of it.
It is all snake double talk isn't it! "We can't enjoy any drug money if you are in prison or executed for a crime; so learn how to wiggle out of it as quick as you can."
That is the cognition of an emotionally disturbed person who knows that they have no control over their actions as a normal human being does!
Also sounds like an alcoholic snapping at you doesn't it?
Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 11 07 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com