The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Corpus Christi 07 02 2015

Corpus Christi 07 02 2015

It means body of Christ doesn't it.

Let's just have the body of Christ without having the mind of Christ?

That is a Satanic/retard principle.

I only bring it up because something just came in the mail for me from Corpus Christie and it was indeed where a manager who I worked for that did not have his own human cognition was from.

Could it be a seat of organized crime in the South?  Related to arms being sent to Cuba and the assassination of Kennedy in Texas?


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 07 02 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment