The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Look at the Latin Root word Cracy in meritocracy it means "I earn" to be crazy means that you earn strength 01 30 2016

Look at the Latin Root word Cracy in meritocracy it means "I earn"  to be crazy means that you earn strength  01 30 2016

The word Crazy has to come from Cracy; meaning that if you are Cracy/Crazy you have the ability to earn!  That is what I have been telling all of those who hear voices for the longest time!

Under no circumstances did they want me to learn Latin in High School!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meritocracy

"Meritocracy (merit, from Latin mereō "I earn" and -cracy, from Ancient Greek κράτος kratos "strength, power")"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meritocracy

Copyright 2016 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 01 30 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment