The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Black Woman's son could be 26 years old, a pimp and drug dealer and when he gets shot she cries "My Baby. My Baby. My Baby."

The Black Woman's son could be 26 years old, a pimp and drug dealer and when he gets shot she cries "My Baby.  My Baby.  My Baby."


You didn't raise that baby to be a man did you!

Isn't that what Planned Parenthood is all about?  So a low intelligence  black woman doesn't get the delusion of what the responsibilities of having a child are all about?

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2016
Originally published on 01 13 2016 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment