The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 26, 2013

So one judge or police officer now has the ability to declare you mentally defective? 09 26 2013

So one judge or police officer now has the ability to declare you mentally defective?  09 26 2013

Does that mean that some of us should go to a judge or police officer to have ourselves declared mentally fit? 

Should we then be granted an I.D. card declaring us mentally fit?  It is all subjective isn't it!

I had a black drug dealer, whose single mother worked for Johnson Controls, hold a knife to my throat while a Whitefish Bay Police officer stood ten feet away and gleefully watched it happen as he stood along side the boss of my part time job I used to pay for my college tuition with Rocco Spinelli!  That Police Officer likely had the intelligence equivalency of a high school student at best!

So this is a person that can have me determined to be committed at will in Milwaukee?  Part of the same police force that randomly strip searched young college women without adequate Police Chief management oversight?


Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 26 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment