The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Origins of the Republican Party A Call to Consistency 09 12 2013

The Origins of the Republican Party A Call to Consistency 09 12 2013

http://www.ushistory.org/gop/origins.htm

I read that article last night and have to admit that it was quite beautiful.

According to it in 1854 the first pre-republican Party meeting took place in Ripon Wisconsin in 1854!  They were Northern Industrialists against Southern Agrarian Pro Slavery Groups expanding into the North!

I will have to do a little more research on the topic.
The founders appear to be:

Horace Greeley
Salmon Chase
Charles Sumner

If my initial belief holds true it means that I might be a Republican too.  I have always stated that I have seen a great lack of consistency between what the Republican Party currently stands for and what Abraham Lincoln believed in.

But these early Republicans risked their lives to end slavery.  And they were men with heart!  Other anti slavery group names at the time were Whig, and Free Democrat.

What is my point?  The creation and labeling of Schizophrenics is the greatest form of mental slavery in the history of the world.  And it is done to them by those who are the victims of alcohols influence on their brain development!  They have no human soul because of it so a mental slave is made out of those that do have a human soul!

I call the party to Consistency!  If you formed the party to be against slavery then you should be against every and all forms of slavery today, even those unrecognized.

Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 12 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment