The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Everyone who drinks in College is an Alcoholic and once you are one you are always one; and if you recovered 08 06 2015

Everyone who drinks in College is an Alcoholic and once you are one you are always one; and if you recovered you are still an alcoholic and should not have even one drop!

I write this as I added one $1 beer to the brats on the griddle, put some in my mouth, spit it in the sink, and realized how tempting and addictive it is.  What alcoholics don't know is that their life is a lot more meaningful without it; whether or not they are disabled by voices.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 08 06 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

Don't know that I can name one German who doesn't have something mentally wrong with them.  Ger is the Hebrew word for strange.  So therefore a "German Jew" is a Strange Jew?

No comments:

Post a Comment