The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 3, 2015

Using a Jewish Surname as your penname in order to propagandize antisemitism

Using a Jewish Surname as your penname in order to propagandize anti-Semitism

I recently read something so terrible that I had to look at the surname of the person who wrote it.  And it was indeed a Jewish surname.  Immediately I had an anti-Semitism thought!  But then I remembered how an Italian woman who was a writer for a local paper often wrote under pen names!

So I started to think.  Could someone be using a Jewish surname as their penname in order to propagandize anti-Semitism?

What was written propagandized Corporate management transitioning to Local Government.

That same pollution regulation violating, Constitutional rights violating, War Mongering, pill pushing group we all know and love so well.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 08 03 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment