The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, September 29, 2014

Dancing with the Stars 09 29 2014 but a New Television Show Concept

Dancing with the Stars 09 29 2014

I have to wonder if the American public wouldn't appreciate a dance show where just those who are of the Professional Dance career dance to a musical theme!  So the one hour show would have to always have a new story to it in conjunction with the dance.

I think I would like that more than all the cheesy and lewd commentary.  And watching the aches and strained movements.  I got enough of that in my body already!

Thomas Paul Murphy copyright 2014
originally published on 09 29 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment