The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, December 28, 2012

How did the English Occupation treat the India Indians? 12 28 2012

I would be curious to know what the English did to the India Indians when the occupied India.  Specifically if there was great abuse of the native Indian population.  I know from what my father told me about how they treated the Irish that they English were not good people.  I just wonder what things were like in India.

And specifically if the India Indians had Satanic claims about the English that they could not readily prove?


http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/28/16212322-india-gang-rape-victim-dies-in-hospital-case-focused-attention-on-sexual-violence?lite

Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment