Commentary with regard to MSN story below.
LAS VEGAS POLICE SAY BODY IS THAT OF MISSING 10 YR OLD 12 28 2012
Maybe developers should not be able to build homes until they are paid for?
1. This girl was found dead in one.
2. What goes on in those properties in unnacountable for. They could be making illegal porn, growing drugs, housing illegal immagrants, etc.
3. There are housing developments that have never sold and end up being ghost towns and criminal hideouts. Think of how easy Al Capone would have it in this day and age with all the housing developements that go up and are not sold for awhile. He would never be cought today.
4. Housing developments that are built without being sold first should be bulldozed. The land should have never been cut of trees and roads put in.
5. That is a favorite thing your television personalities like to brag about. How many people are dead and burried in the dessert. How many honest Americans that stood up for their rights against criminal filth are burried in the dessert; that is not funny! But you will still hear it on late night commedy shows by witch chinned men.
MSNBC will not let me post commentary on their articles on their website so this is how I post. The FTC should use its antimonopoly powers and break up GE and NBC. There should no longer be pay for television. That is what everyone on television likes to say they like to complain about those who do not pay income taxes when indeed they took what was a free service available to the public and found a way to charge money for it to the tune of $200 a year. Media empire you owe the American Citizen a great deal of money, those on food stamps should be eating steak once a week and have you pay for it and you know it!
Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 12 28 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com