The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I saw a large city coming down out of the sky 12 19 2012

I saw a large city coming down out of the sky 12 19 2012

"I saw a large city coming down out of the sky.

It was 1500 miles in width by 1500 miles in length by 1500 miles high.

It had four gates on each side."

That is a Murphy quote from the Book of Revelation.  That is the last chapter of the Bible.

A pyramid city that large coming down out of the sky and landing in the Ocean is indeed massive enough to displace the water of the earth over all the land masses.  The flooding would kill the greater majority of the human race.

I am the Alpha and I am the Omega the Bible said.  It means I am the beginning and I am the end.

So you better pray that whoever is in that city is going to like you otherwise you are going to drown and die.

Could it happen on Friday?  Or will it happen in the future?  Or is it just a prophecy that warns of global warming and that it could cause a flood like that.

Be honest with yourself.  Do you think the people in that city will let you in?


Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

A Murphy Quote is a quote that is based solely on my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment