The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 28, 2014

Milwaukee Circuit Court Judges on Ballot 03 28 2014

Milwaukee Circuit Court Judges on Ballot 03 28 2014


There are 9 judge seats to vote for.  I will not vote for any of them accept I will vote for Perez because of the Dryhootch of America endorsement.  And that might not even be the greatest choice but I will put my faith in the endorsement!



I could not find relevant background information on any websites for any of the others.  Education and experience were a contraindication of me voting for a Judge.

I believe that the majority of them have been improperly interpreting our Constitution through personal weakness and the benefit of personal gain.

So therefore I believe they would be better off practicing in a different country!

Empirical evidence tells me that none of them should have been granted legal degrees!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 28 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment