The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 21, 2014

I am going to need to update my memory and knowledge w/r to the origin of Deep Fried Foods! 03 21 2014

I am going to need to update my memory and knowledge w/r to the origin of Deep Fried Foods! 03 21 2014




We had to have gotten the concept from someone that didn't know how to cook!

Did it come from Rh- negative blood typed french men french frying parts of people from their Bastille dungeons?  Nothing makes me more sick that eating French Fried foods.  The hot oil used to scald to death anyone who came to the castle wall?  At which point the Frenchman tried some of the oil burnt flesh and thought it tasted good?

And my dad would tell me my knowledge of history is that of an imbecile but I have to ask why the Vietnam Peace talks were held in France? And it dates to FDR's admin.

*****'

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 21 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment