The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Obituary in the Paper today of a man who used to sick his black lab on me when I was a boy 03 22 2014

Obituary in the Paper today of a man who used to sick his black lab on me when I was a boy 03 22 2014

I would be playing innocently in my own backyard when he would point at me and command "KILL" to his dog!  The dog would then come charging after me barking viciously!  And he was Jewish.

AMEN!

There is none of this New Age philosophy of he helped me learn to grow and develop!  None of that, this man served a purpose in my life.  None of that!

AMEN!  Is what I say to you!  AMEN!

Good gone and buried!  AMEN!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 25 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

Disclaimer: I will never be antisemitic because I know that there are Jews who suffer from hearing voices in their heads too.


No comments:

Post a Comment