The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 28, 2014

Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Political Endorsement I thought that I was the only one!!!!! 03 28 2014

Political Endorsement

(I thought that I was the only one that was fighting for the cause at the link below!)


DRYHOOTCH!!!  Check it out at the link below!

http://dryhootch.org/page/brochure

The founder and President of this org is backing Laura Gramling Perez for Milwaukee circuit court judge.  So I will too!

Oddly enough the incumbent in Whitefish Bay responsible for the sample ballet has seen to it that it is blank at this time?

http://www.wfbvillage.org/vertical/sites/%7BE1AB0FEF-655C-4C6F-A9D3-5941206DD923%7D/uploads/Sample_Ballot.pdf

But for some reason it comes up on another computer but not mine?  It has nothing to do with my settings because I can pull up other PDF documents!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 28 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment