Article 1 Section 9 (1)
The migration or importation of such persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eighty eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.
There is absolutely no need for immigration reform! We the right to refuse and send back anyone we don't think proper to admit!
This might include:
1. Those that refuse to learn to speak english.
2. Those who we cannot verify don't have a criminal record.
3. Those who can't read, write or do math.
4. Those who are tatood!
5. Those who have a history of drug abuse.
6. Those who seek a career in the military.
7. Those whose family lines have committed scientific based treason.
8. Those who are a member of a religion that poses a tribal threat to the Constitution!
9. Those who do not maintain sanitary habits or homes.
So if they indeed snuck in we have a right to take them back because per the wording they were not admitted! We shouldn't have to pay someone to stand by every road that enters our state as an immigration official!
In the context of the word migration it means that one who shouldn't have to go back might have to go back anyway as part of a group that we the people would not deem proper to admit? For example you migrated here and caused a mortgage fraud that almost bankrupted the country! Your tribe leaves!
Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 04 09 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy