The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, September 8, 2014

You should not even have one fluorescent bulb in your home for the risk of Mercury poisoning 09 08 2014

You should not even have one fluorescent bulb in your home for the risk of Mercury poisoning  09 08 2014


The price of an 800 lumen 10 watt LED 6O Watt Incandescent light bulb has come down to around $5 a piece!  You should swap every one of them out and get a credit for everyone one that you bought, if our President would truly get with the idea of energy independence it would happen a lot faster!

The Mercury in a Fluorescent bulb is so dangerous to your health that I often wonder if it was part of a British "plot" to concur the United States!

I am even thinking of retrofitting my 48" shop lights with screw in sockets with these bulbs in them.  I will have to check the lumen rating of a 48" bulb to get the equivalent number of  screw in sockets thought and gut out the transformer.....One 40 watt T12 puts out 2600 lumens so it would mean a double fixture would need about six screw in socket fixtures retrofitted.  Won't do it at this time but it is on the horizon!

I have hated the Fluorescent bulb ever since I pointed out to the eighth grade Catholic school teacher (Mr.Killalee) that one of the fixtures was smoldering; he told the class not to worry about it!  I was not comfortable with his decision!  You know it is apparent they have the ability to teach you something they don't even know the meaning of!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 09 08 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment