The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, November 20, 2014

King David had Red Hair 11 20 2014

King David had Red Hair 11 20 2014


I believe Roth means Red. My Grandmother on my Fathers side had the maiden name of Roth.  And she heard voices.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roth_(surname)


Now I don't know how it jives that King Herod was from Edom and they are said to have had red hair in Edom.   Edom coming from the word red.  And what the connection is to Israel's King David having red hair.  Was Edom really Eden?  And Adam and Eve were evicted from Edom?


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2014
Originally published on 11 20 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment