The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

They don't have to achieve anything if they can demonically possess it from you and experience it through you! 11 12 2014

They don't have to achieve anything if they can demonically possess it from you and experience it through you!  11 12 2014

At the end of their lives the first thing they will experience is a great emptiness, followed by eternal sorrow (damnation).

These are my religious beliefs and the Constitution protects me from practicing them, which means to preach them!  I can preach them all I want to!


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 11 12 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment