The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, March 7, 2014

Electronic Cigarettes 03 07 2014

Electronic Cigarettes 03 07 2014

So if they get their way and make electronic cigarettes legal indoors how long will it be before the first mal content lights up a cigarette and thinks no one will notice the difference?



I can remember my Little League Baseball coach lighting up a cigarette and holding it upwind of me by my face!  It seemed like that was all he liked to do was light up that cigarette and hold it near my face!

I can remember the nun at Holy Family chain smoking on the playground and not really watching over the children like a responsible woman would!

We already know this causes cancer and so many diseases!

It would appear that the answer is that those who would like to smoke should be evicted from the United States!

What kind of a person would even introduce a bill like this?  That is the type of child that needed to be sent home from school and not come back!  Working in a dirty factory in a third world country!  They would claim to be the Tea Party; you wouldn't even want one of them in your home!

How did they get in our Government?  Both television and politics should only be for those who have the personal integrity to be role models!

You and I we go out to lunch and we like to taste the food!  They want it to be a place to smoke and where if they are the owner of the restaurant they don't have to obey the health codes!

They can't sit still at a restaurant without smoking because they are not comfortable with themselves!  They want to blow smoke in your face and ruin your day!  Listen it isn't my fault you aren't one of us and never will be!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 03 07 2014 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
Copyright 2014 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment