The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Black Woman Stabbed a man in the neck 08 20 2012

A Black Woman Stabbed a man who had broken into her home.  She used a kitchen barbecuing fork.  For those of you who are not aware, just a few years ago they would have wanted to charge her with hurting a criminal.

I can hear how they would talk about her back then, "Oh no, you don't do that!"

As I sat and watched the news a few years ago and saw how someone protecting themselves was charged with a crime; it just baffled me.

Just a few years ago there would be no-one to say give that woman a medal.  I will say it, "Give that black woman a medal."

Times are indeed changing for the better!

Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 20 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment