The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, August 20, 2012

Irony Number Two Chicago made an Umpa Lumpa out of Rosy O Donald

It was maybe about a month or two ago that I watched Rosy O'Donald (Sp?)brag on television that she never has to pay for a meal in Chicago!  She said she goes to a restaurant and never has to pay.

But it was just yesterday, according to the television, that Rosy had a heart attack.  Her artery was 99% clogged.  She took an Aspirin and likely called 911?

So did Chicago give Rosy O'Donald the Umpa Lumpa treatment.  You remember what that is, where the snotty judy mouth girl goes in the candy factory and eats up and then billows up to the size of a balloon and is rolled out of the place, all brat mouth going and all.

I would have to say that Chicago did indeed give Rosy O'Donald the Umpa Lumpa treatment.

Then it gets more funny.  Because she knew she was getting a free meal everywhere did she go from one restuarant to the next?  I mean did she eat two lunches in a day?  Or four restuarant meals in one day? 

Did Chica-gones indeed know that Rosy would take advantage of the never have to pay?  And more importantly what does the heart disease say about the food in Chicago?

Once again the irony being she never had to pay for a meal and got a 99% heart blockage.

Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy

Originally published on 08 20 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com



If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

My artwork can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.





No comments:

Post a Comment