The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inventions Needed A hand dryer for public bathrooms that uses a random direction of air flow to dry your hands 08 28 2012

Inventions Needed A hand dryer for public bathrooms that uses a random direction of air flow to dry your hands 08 28 2012

The problem with the hand dryers used in the bathrooms today is that the channel flow of air is too narrow.  I believe that one could be designed that did not use a heating coil but instead used a chaotic and broader pattern of air flow.  And there might be something that could be used in conjunction with such a dryer that would make hand drying more efficient; such as a higher surfactant type soap; or something to do with the liquid soaps properties that would lend itself to quicker hand drying and therefore less use of electricity.  Some liquid soaps that I have used seem to have a salt or saline content to them that makes the viscosity thinner, perhaps something of this nature.

***'


If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
My first novel “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” can be found at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My music CD’s “Fading Fall Expressions” and “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

My artwork can be found here:

I also have a new CD at the above address titled “Fading Fall Expressions” it is my Native American Flute Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment