The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, August 10, 2012

Advice to Schizophrenics 08 10 2012


Advice to Schizophrenics
Those who split your mind will always know where you are and what you are planning.
I will assert that James Holmes likely had a school of thought that knew exactly what he was planning or more appropro what they were planning for him. 
Okay with regard to the Indian man in a prior article that I wrote today, I am glad that you are trying to prove that we are all one mind because it indeed tells me of what your nature might be and why you seek to prove it.
You won’t get away with anything so don’t plan it.

If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
You can find it at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My artwork can be found here:

My music CD “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:
Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment