The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

That Latest Geico Commercial was a plagurized scene right out of one of my novels in progress.

That Latest Geico Commercial was a plagiarized scene right out of one of my novels in progress.

I am talking about the messing with Sasquatch scene with the trailer and the snake.

Can you trust any company that bases their commercials on plagiarized material?

Is that a Warren Buffet company?  If so he has some answering to do.

And I am fully aware of the risk that I take with this accusation!!!!  But I know it is true.

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 15 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment