The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to get work done 08 01 2012


How to get work done 08 01 2012
Wait until the weakness leaves.  Because when the weakness talks to you nothing gets done.  What is the weakness?  Those who were raised to adulthood without their own souls.
Or alternatively you can work so hard that the weakness passes out.  But eventually this method will age you rather quickly.

© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 08 01 2012 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
You can find it at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.
My artwork can be found here:
My music CD “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment