The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Romney has the speaking mannerisms of a pathological liar.


Romney has the speaking mannerisms of a pathological liar. 
It is not only the fact that he appears to have been coached in terms of how to talk with the voice of Ronald Reagan it is the very fact that he should feel that he should be coached in the voice and mannerisms of another person in order to gain appeal.
What am I referring to when I talk about the voice and mannerisms of Ronald Reagan.  Ronald Reagan spoke with a voice that often stuttered before a sentence came out.  It was indeed as if he was reading a speech that he did not believe in and was under duress to do so.  What are the others telling signs any good FBI agent would recognize?  He turned his head when he spoke as if he wanted to spit the words out because they were distasteful to him.
It is very telling and insightful that Mitt Romney would first adopt this mannerism when he spoke at the Israel podium.
Don’t know what it means at this point other than what I have written here.
But that is indeed how one varietal of a pathological liar speaks whether coached to do so, did so on his own accord in order to pretend to be someone he isn’t in order to gain more appeal.  The public never gets these subliminal nuances.

 If you love my writings you will love my novel it is a science fiction adventure story titled, “The Voyage of the Cauldron Skipper” by Thomas Paul Murphy
You can find it at the link below, virtually everywhere online and at select Milwaukee area Booksellers.

My artwork can be found here:

My music CD “Plantation Songs by Thomas Paul Murphy” can be found here:

I also write more political stuff at:  www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com

© 2012 Thomas Paul Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment