The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Friday, January 9, 2015

Faugh A Ballagh is the Irish Battle cry 01 10 2015

Faugh A Ballagh is the Irish Battle cry  01 10 2015

It means "Clear the way!"

The first part is pronounced FAG!

I interpret it to mean.... You know what I interpret it to mean don't you!

All those voices talking to you are ....

*****'
It is pointing at something that doesn't belong and pointing clear it out of here?

I just love that phrase!

Call me what you will!  I have already given me the worst stigma in modern history!  I might as well earn it as best I can!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 01 10 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment