The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Monday, January 19, 2015

How to Void More Urine 01 19 2015

How to Void More Urine 01 19 2015

So this morning I got up and went in the bathroom to urinate.  After I was done it felt like I had more to go.  So I reached down with both hands and cupped the lower part of my belly with them just below the belt line and raised it up!  I was able to void another half cup!

Then I did it again! And again I was able to void another half cup!

Then I did it a third time and voided another half cup!

I don't know what it means!  And in the past I have taken written stuff like this to the medical doctor only to have them not listen to it!

I would say it was either a bladder or kidney stone?  But if I told the Doctor about it he would send me home like I was a black man who had a pouch of tobacco he kept under his hat on his head.

Anyhow, try it for yourself and see if it doesn't work for you!  And if a stone dislodges while you are doing so and you pass out and die it wasn't my fault!  Your Doctor should have checked you for stones using the scientific means to do so!  But they failed to!

Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 01 19 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment