The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Business Idea 01 22 2015

Business Idea 01 22 2015


That will still do it! Even though it is likely one of the best beers that you can have; because of the liquified iron content and believe it not the distribution of that cell oxegnating factor to the cells. I have actually found Irish Stout to have what I called lewy body clearing effect. But the risk outweighs the reward and their are non alcohol ways to achieve that same effect!

And right there is a new business idea! A Roasted Barley powdered addictive to breakfast oatmeal! You can buy a sack of it at a home brewer but per my memory it is hard and can take a tooth out.


Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2015
Originally published on 01 22 2015 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment