The Thomas Paul Murphy Music Player

"You might think that I am off base, but I am published by the Securities and Exchange Commission."

Thomas Paul Murphy

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Opposites Don't Attract 02 06 2013


Opposites Don't Attract 02 06 2013

That is just something they tell to their stupid and mean daughters so that they don't become depressed.

The following dialog serves as the best example of why inteligent men are not attracted to stupid women and the relationships end in divorce.

"Where is our son?" he ask's his wife.
"I set him on the dry shore of the river bed when I went to go look for berries."
"He isn't there now is he!"
"How was I supposed to know the water would rise?"


Also reminds me of the inteligence of day time talk television.

It gets better doesn't it?

"Where are our children," the parent asks the teacher.
"I left them on the dry shore of the river bed when I went for a smoke."
.........

Opposites attract is indeed a delusion- again it means a false belief.

******'
And what does the woman say next?

"We can get a new baby from those people who live over there.  Be the man and take it for us!"

>>>> MP3 There is Someone Thinking Out There <<<<


Copyright 2013 Thomas Paul Murphy
Originally published on 02 06 2013 at: www.themilwaukeeandwisconsinnews.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment